- NinjaPost – hosted forum software.
- Hux – book a cleaner online in 2 minutes flat.
- Playout: The Game – exercise mobile app.
- Buzzboard – digital media sales productivity
- UserIQ – create beautiful, personal, data-driven In-app messages and guided tours.
- Relately – build valuable business relationship
- PtTrax – personal training software
- Calendly – simple, beautiful scheduling
- Prediction Log – THE destination to officially log your
predictions on anything and everything.
- AirSage – widest coverage of any real-time location based service provider in the country.
- The Social Foundry – API as a Service Platform
- CrowdVested – Crowd funded real estate.
- Motivdeals – Motivated digital fundraising.
- MyChefsTable – Connecting diners with talented chefs.
- PivotDesk – TechStars Boulder company expanding markets to Atlanta.
- Found Money App – Discover money you didn’t know you had.
- Sherpa Desk – IT & SaaS customer support.
- Sketched App – high school students created an app where drawings come to life.
- Authenticate Staff – Quality control web apps for service companies.
- Voxa – Automate CRM Assistant
- Yik Yak – Anonymous, mobile messaging app.
- Siftit – Simply Connecting Restaurants and Suppliers
- CUBIC FM – music discovery app. Awarded its “Coup de Coeur” prize to cubic.fm at Midem, the International Music Trade Fair in Cannes.
- Abate Solutions – Next generation restaurant platform.
- Dragon Army – mobile gaming. The release of their new game: Robots Love Icecream!
February 2014: Skipped
- Rescour- Stay informed and organized with accurate and continuously updated institutional multi-family listings.
- Restaurant Report – the first app to grade and sort restaurants based on their health inspection score before you eat out.
- Catavolt – Mobile Software as a Service SaaS enable companies to access their existing systems such as SAP, Oracle, Infor, IBM i and Microsoft SQL Server on iPhone, iPad, Android, Tablets and Smartphones.
- Synapp.io – “Clean your email list and never be blocked again”
- RetailPoint – Cloud based point of sale software and retail management software.
December 2013: Skipped
- Blumenlo – mobile solutions in the healthcare space.
- VehWare – designing, installing, marketing and servicing Visual Black Box technology for large trucks, busses and other fleet vehicles.
- SalesVibe – Glassdoor for B2B Sales.
- Regpoint Solutions – develops registration management software and online registration systems for schools, camps, athletic clubs, sports camps, events
- Liberated Tech – Volunteers with little to no computer experience are trained to refurbish donated equipment. Volunteers gain hardware and software skills and the refurbished computers are kept out of landfills and distributed back to the community for free or at very low cost in our Thrift Store.
- Uruut – first crowdfunding platform built from the ground up to achieve greater funding success by helping connect non-profits with three funding sources
- Cooleaf – live healthy and be rewarded.
- Visual Art Werks – mobile gaming.
- CheckAction – a smarter way to work IT projects.
- iOximeter – measure heart rate and oxygen level from an iPhone.
- DentalPost.net – Bootstrapped on her part time, Dental Post is now a booming job site for dental jobs.
- nuVizz – mobile apps for the enterprise including: DeliverIt, Time Study, TrackIt
- Stax Exchange – tax credit exchange platform for businesses.
- Healthpons – free portal that allows doctors and radiological facilities to sell their services at a cash price or discounted cash price for healthcare.
- QASymphony – solutions for testers at any stage
- Transcripts HQ - High Quality and user friendly audio and video transcription.
- Finestra Art App – find and buy local art that speaks to you.
- Rivalry – sales performance management software.
- CallRail – Phone call analytics for PPC, SEO and Offline Marketing
- Atlanta Tech Edge – The Hottest Show on Atlanta Technology
- Dynoforms – help companies quickly mobilize their business and easily automate data gathering in the field using any mobile device.
- M8Safe.com – makes it easy to get more dates.
- Ego Ventures – is a privately held innovation lab with projects in mobile application and accessories including the commercially successful, Cycloramic.
- Frozen Pints – craft beer ice cream
- Moocdom – Making sense of the universe of MOOCs
- Umenta – What’s Your Story? Tell Stories. Ask Questions. Connect Generations.
- Pliant Labs – Flex your data.
- Acuity Complete – Changing the face of bookkeeping.
- Innovare Solutions Holodeck – The future of display systems.
- Accelereyes – Fast, Simple GPU Software
- VillageDefense – Turn your neighborhood into a network of awareness.
- NCrowd – Online customer acquisition for local merchants.
- DudeRanch.com – online home of the dude ranch vacation industry.
- SideWalk District – All your favorite local store in any category, in one place.
- Ionic Security – The unified data and mobility security platform.
- Deductmor makes tax time a joy for the self-employed. Stage: Pre-revenue.
- QGenda provides scheduling software for physicians who are on-call. Stage: 20+ employees
- Kevy synchronizes data across your web-based applications that don’t currently talk to each other. Stage: launching this month.
- PeachDish delivers a box of fresh ingredients for dinner for two every week for $20. Stage: launching this month.
- BitPay is the world leader in Bitcoin business solutions Stage: seed round funded.
- Ten Eight App - power your commercial real-estate deal process with Ten Eight automation
- Pipefish - finding people who have your same taste and help you collaboratively find new stuff that best fits you.
- Spensa Technologies - mission is to design, develop and deliver novel technologies for the agricultural industry.
- Huge City - HUGECITY shows you everything going on around you.
- Agency Spotter - Take your creative agency search from months to minutes with Agency Spotter
- Zoompf helps the Enterprise build faster websites to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Sideqik connects marketing partners and make your marketing partnerships much more effective.
- Contigly connect buildings and people so they can communicate local-based Emergency Notifications
- Monday Night Brewing brews beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food.
- BetterCloud is a leading developer of Google Apps management tools that empower administrators and end users to get more out of Google Apps.
- FlashIssue helps you build social newsletter digests in 5 minutes. Over 2,000 businesses have used their social newsletter service to create newsletters for their customers. FlashIssue’s CEO is Phil Hill who’s had multiple successful exits.
- Pindrop Security stops phone fraud. Stellar team lead is by Paul Judge and invested in by Silicon Valley power house Andreessen Horowitz.
- PatientCo makes it easier for you to pay your bills securely. Bird Blitch is a Ga Tech grad that’s steadily built PatientCo into a profit machine.
- Bractlet is a Cleantech & IT startup changing the way hotel management and guests think about and use their energy.
- RocketWhale has developed HowTracker, a cloud-based employee handbook for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- ZPM Espresso has built a home espresso machine that gives you cafe-quality espresso in your kitchen, at an unprecedented low price. (they also happened to raise over $300k on Kickstarter. Wow.)
- Abeo is like eHarmony and Linkedin for organizations.
- Techturized is a hair care technology company providing personal recommendations based on hair type and lifestyle.
- Less Meeting makes enterprise meetings productive, while making you look polished & professional to your clients.
November 2012: skipped
- We&Co is a place for people who provide great service. Create an online, digital resume. Find jobs. And be recognized for a job well done.
- Foundry Coffee makes coffee equipment that empowers end-users with their brewing data to help perfect their craft.
- TableNow is bringing e-commerce to fine dining, curating dining experiences at acclaimed restaurants available for pre-purchase through one central marketplace.
- Hypepotamus connects Atlanta Start-up resources through awareness, collaboration and education.
- Badgy is like “SEO for Social”, providing social achievements for brand marketing
- TripLingo makes award-winning mobile apps to help travelers talk like a local and overcome the language barriers while traveling abroad.
- Rigor provides software and services to help ecommerce companies increase sales by improving the performance and availability of their websites.
- SalesLoft helps sales reps close more deals by providing a stream of intelligence about the people and companies the sales rep cares about.
- Insightpool sorts through all the big data and identifies the most relevant influencers for your purpose, whether it’s your next loyal customer, your ideal market research respondent, or your ultimate brand ambassador.
- BrightWhistle‘s first-in-class digital marketing solution delivers new patient leads for health care providers – and the agencies that serve them.